• Attorney Joseph Soler

Has your friend or loved one been sitting in jail for 30 days with no charges filed?

The state (prosecutor) has an obligation to file formal charges (typically by filing an "information" with the clerk of court) within 30 days if a defendant is in jail. If your friend or loved one is incarcerated and charges have not been filed, contact our law firm. We may be able to file the necessary motions to "release the uncharged defendant," with no monetary bond required.

Call (941) 444-5128 to schedule a free case evaluation with a criminal defense attorney from our office who will review your case and discuss the best possible course of action.

Please visit the Soler & Simon homepage for information on how we can help you if you have been arrested and charged with a crime in Bradenton or Sarasota, Florida.

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Soler & Simon Criminal Attorney Logo


2170 Main St. STE 103

Sarasota FL 34237

Sarasota - Bradenton

St. Pete - Tampa

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

The information on this website is for information only and is not to be used as legal advice. The viewing of the information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney client relationship.  © 2020 Soler & Simon.  All rights reserved.