top of page
  • Writer's pictureAttorney Joseph Soler

My friend and/or loved one is in jail and I need to take care of his or her house and business

You may be able to accomplish this with a power of attorney. A power of attorney is a powerful legal document delegating authority from one person to another. It can be used to give another the right and ability to do almost any legal thing including, but not limited to, selling a house, selling a car, preparing one's taxes, accessing bank accounts, turning off utilities, etc.

Our law firm will sit down with the interested parties, prepare the power of attorney, gather the necessary witnesses and notary, and personally meet with the inmate in order to effect the power of attorney as quickly as possible. For people who need things to happen fast, we are usually able to make this happen in a few days.

If you have questions or would like to discuss preparing a power of attorney please call our law firm at (941) 444-5128 for a free consultation.

The criminal defense attorneys at Soler & Simon have extensive experience helping to defend people charged with crimes in Sarasota and Manatee Counties. Please visit our homepage to learn how we can help you.

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Should I bond out of jail before first appearance?

Our law firm sometimes gets calls from people asking if they should bond their friend or loved one out before first appearance. While this is absolutely not meant as advice unique to your legal situat


bottom of page